Saturday, December 24, 2011

Kick start 2012 with Microsoft Cloud Campaign

Maybe this is the last blog post I write this year, since I have to relax and spend some dedicated superb time with my son the last few days of 2011.

I would like to thank my readers through 2011 for all the feedback and comments. Either directly on my blog or through mail. I appreciate it and would like you to continue this in 2012 as well.

Remember to join "Virtualization and some coffee" on facebook in January, and participate in the cloud campaign. Feel free to ask questions (both in English and Norwegien) and myself and the rest of the expert panel will try to answer and help you as best as we can.
I will have an introduction of the panel early in January, so that you all know the faces behind this campaign.

Join Virtualization and some coffee on facebook

And...

Download System Center 2012 pre-release versions

Happy holiday and see you all in 2012.

Cheers,

2 comments:

James van den Berg said...

Hi Kristian,
Have a Nice holiday and I wish you all the best for 2012 !
Kind regards,
James

http://mountainss.wordpress.com/2011/12/26/wish-you-a-merry-christmas-and-happy-new-year-mvp-scvmm2012-mountainss/

Kristian Nese said...

Thx James and the same goes to you.
Looking forward to see you all at the summit in February.